Ms. McGinnis and Mr. Johnson will be hosting the first school-wide, online talent show on May 1st at 6PM. We would love for you to show off your talents and submit your videos! Submit videos here: bit.ly/techsgottalent
See below for guidelines and details!
• Acts must be no more than 4 minutes maximum (around 3 minutes is standard).
• All submissions must feature at least one current Southeast Tech student.
• All acts must be school appropriate, including language, attire, music, and song lyrics. School dress code and appropriate language rules apply.
• All videos must be acceptable quality (appropriate lighting, audio quality, camera steady, etc.)
• Acts may feature any unique or special talent or skill, such as:
Athletic skills/Physical talents
Karate, skateboarding, hula hoop, the options are limitless!
You can even collaborate with friends virtually in unique ways!
• Practice, practice, practice!
• Record your performance and review it to see how it looks and sounds. Make changes and re-record if necessary.
• Submissions are due no later than Friday, April 24th.
• Final acts will be determined by the Talent Show Committee (consisting of teachers and administrators) and featured during the final TECH’S GOT TALENT SHOW on Friday, May 1st at 6pm!